Sunday, December 11, 2011

Welcome to the World

Our big day finally arrived. I woke up Sunday morning, December 4th around 3 am Doha time and couldn't sleep. Around 6 am Hannah came down and I got up to make her some breakfast. As I was moving around the kitchen I started having contractions. The contractions were not like the others I had been having, I was nervous I wouldn't know when real contractions started, well guess what you can TELL! Mike came home from dropping Hannah off at school and I said I don't think you should go to work just yet, I think today is going to be the day. The contractions kept coming stronger and stronger and finally at 7:45 am in the middle of morning rush hour we started our journey to Al Ahli hospital. We got there about 8:30 am and little Ms. Madison made her arrival into this world at 10:34 am, thank goodness I didn't wait any longer. The whole experience at Al Ahli was wonderful everything went smoothly and the hospital was great.

My last pregnancy shot!


Look at this fancy chair in the delivery room!


Got the epidural and feeling good.


A picture of the delivery room.


Madison Marie Sartain


My first time getting to hold her, still cannot believe the miracle of a baby! That is some sticky stuff!


Getting weighed and the total is 8 pds and 7 oz


Me and my new little princess.


Ahhhh another successful delivery, I feel so blessed and grateful right about now!


The newest addition to the Sartain family posing for her first pics. She looks just like her big sister Hannah did at birth.



Grandma Sartain is here visiting and to help with the kiddos, they all came up to meet their new little sister and granddaughter. Hannah was scared at first, because she saw the picture of when she first was delivered and she said "I thought she would be more beautiful then that"!


All bundled up and ready for some rest.


Our first family picture of 5, our family is complete now.


Hannah didn't think the hospital attire for Madison was appropriate so she picked some beautiful pjs for her.


Hannah says now she is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment