Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tea Anyone?

With only a few months left in Doha, I have decided to make a "bucket" list of things to do before we leave. A sweet friend of mine told me that we absolutely must have High Tea at the Ritz Carlton, that it's a Doha thing to do! Tea time is a big thing here, something I think we miss out back at home. There is nothing like stopping for a few hours in the afternoon and enjoying some good treats and having a tea. Well we took our friends advice and I made reservations for high tea at the Ritz. We got all dressed up and headed out to this beautiful hotel.

Here is myself and my beautiful princess Hannah waiting for our tea!


Our wonderful and dear friend Mary joined us for this wonderful treat. Our tea and scones have arrived.


Hannah and I with our goodies.


We couldn't resist having the champagne package, we needed a little treat!


Tea and champagne what a great combination, I love the tea pot!


Sweet Mary and Hannah.


I have never had a scone before and can I just say OH MY! They are absolutely wonderful and I believe have become my new favorite thing to eat! I must learn to make these!!


My wonderful Mary with all our delicious goodies!


Hannah was not a big fan of the tea itself so what does every 5 year old love, how about a chocolate milk shake!


We even had little "tea" sandwiches!


My beautiful girl posing in front of the Ritz!



Such a sweet face!



This experience was by far one of my favorite things in Doha! I highly recommend it to anyone here and can't wait to do it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment