Monday, June 11, 2012

Good-Bye Breakfast

It's hard to believe that two years has gone by already. As our time is closing here in Doha, we are taking our opportunities to have a few get togethers to say our good-byes. Living an expat life has been life changing for me. When I first moved here to Doha I was lost, didn't know even where to find certain foods or good deals. One thing I did learn is you have to meet the right people to help you through the in and outs of this place. My first dear friends Luisa, Mary and Esther made Doha more bearable and helped me to get through a day and still do, I don't know what I would have done without them! They have been with me through this journey the whole two years. As time went on, I was able to meet another amazing group of women that have made Doha even more special. This morning we had a breakfast at an all time favorite Ric's Kountry Kitchen it serves a great American style breakfast, which we have found that once in a while you just need a reminder of what home is!!

Here is Madison all ready to go in her super cute new outfit from one of my best friends back at home Kyla!!

 



I met this wonderful lady by word of mouth!  She was dubbed as one of the best photographers in Doha, so I snagged her up to do photos for me and she sure did deliver some amazing work!  Sherry is always full of smiles and my little girl just loves her!



Here is Sherry with little Ms. Georgia and my cute little button!



Three fabulous ladies - Vicky, Michelle and Esther!



Naomi and Rebecca - two wonderful beautiful ladies!  Rebecca introduced me to Wendi through Bunco and we both LOVE to scrapbook even though we didn't get to do it here!



Mr. Jake and his little unicorn, I can not believe how much this little guy has grown.  He was just three months old when I met him!!



Daniel is already 18 months old, it feels like yesterday that Naomi just had him.



Sweet friends (Rebecca and Wendi)



Sherry, myself and Ms. Madison



Naomi and me



Michelle and Esther



Vicky and her sweet little girl



Good ole eggs, potatoes, texas toast and ham (don't get to excited it's not the real thing, but it tastes pretty close)!!



Rebecca and my sweet little bundle



One last group photo with these amazing women.  Thank you girls for all the special memories!  I certainly hope our paths will cross again! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this, Tracy. Will you keep blogging when you get back to MO? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely! I love doing it, I wish I had more time to keep it up to date, slowly but surely I will get there!! :)

      Delete