Wednesday, November 23, 2011

There is a "Sprinkle" in the air

One thing about Doha is you are always meeting someone new. We have met some wonderful new friends from Texas and have been so grateful to be able to hang out with their family. Wendi was so sweet and had a "sprinkle" for Madison and I down at our favorite place the Souq. She has been a wonderful support for me as she has also had a baby here, so I have consumed her with 100 questions about the experience, thank goodness for her! Some of my close friends were there and we enjoyed some great conversation and some wonderful food!! Thank you Wendi and everyone for thinking of me and Madison during this very special time, it meant the world to us!! Such a warm memory of Doha and this pregnancy experience in a different country, Madison will look back and be amazed at where she was born.

The table was decorated with these beautiful flowers and favors that were filled with the most delicious cupcake!




Here I am 9 months pregnant and ready any time for Madison to make her arrival.



My "girl" support in Doha!


My sweetest and closest friend in Doha...Mary! My kids absolutely love her!


Rebecca, Naomi and Luisa, these girls have been amazing through this all and such wonderful and sweet friends.


Esther and Wendi such positive girls!!


Another group shot.


We ate at this wonderful restaurant that had amazing food.


Halloumi Cheese is such a staple here in Doha and we just love it. This is done to perfection and the best tasting in Doha!


My yummy yummy food!


Madison received some gorgeous outfits, socks and shoes! Mommy also received some body wash and some PJs for the hospital.









Me and my new sweet friend Wendi the host of the sprinkle!



The kids came home from school excited to see cupcakes in jar! They were a hit for a after school snack!!

No comments:

Post a Comment